Sunday, August 1, 2010

This past week in production.....

Today marks our 11th day of production. We are exhausted and very excited about the content captured this week! The hansows left today, and tomorrow begins our downtime:) we have a little more to film this week before we travel to western Uganda. Some highlights: nic was almost attacked by a gigantic stork( video soon to come), I danced last night with the SUBBI women at their celebration(fully dressed in African garb), Charles has become even sicker(please keep him in your prayers), and we used our new jib camera crane for the first time this week(amazing!!!)I am posted up at an Internet cafe right now,feeling somewhat human again after this LONG 11 days. Thank you soooo much for your prayers.

1 comment:

michelle Kelly said...

I am glad you are gonna have a little down time. I hope you are well rested and get to go for some chinese food. I love you and miss you both.